Thursday, December 2, 2010

Almost Done!

Well they are moving, I am going to get my house back to normal again. Family is all sleeping in there own place tonight!

Anyone else upset about the amount of snow falling today?! Makes me cold just looking at that nasty white stuff. All of you that love it, please come and get it off my yard!

Was cooking away today in my not too old crock pot, browning some meatballs, because it has the feature that you can use it on a burner or in the oven, pretty awesome, and it exploded across my kitchen. Scared the crap out of me, I actually had thought it was my glass top on the stove exploding. Only just bought it this past year from my old work. Which I called and they are so awesome said no problem to return. But thought I will call the company who makes first, of course it is made in China, shocked not really. And they tell me they will get back to me in 1 to 2 business days, what? I can't just get an answer right now? Nope, they have to get back to me, whatever. So I will just drive it into town and get my money back and purchase a different brand.

So yeah the kids are moving into their own place, so happy for them all, will be good for them to have their own place. Their own cute little bedrooms, really a nice little house for them. And right to Grama and Papa, so we are always there for them, which is really super important to us both to be a part of their upbringing. I love being a Grama, wish I had of done it first. I know that isn't possible but I can dream. My daughter and her boyfriend are doing a good job of getting things all set-up and looking really nice. Lots of work of course to get organized but it is a good opportunity for them all. Can't wait for the little master to come in the mornings to get me for the walk to school.

My Donkey is away all weekend at a hockey tournament up north, he is excited, actually I am too, I have some movie watching I really want to do and some much needed alone time coming to me.

Oh and I almost forgot. So as you know kids are moving next door and we got possession of the house yesterday. And the young couple that lived there we considered great neighbours and were always friendly with. So instead of having to run around and get keys from lawyers we all agreed that they would bring us the keys and save us all the drive, awesome. So he brings me the keys at around 3, okay not too bad, thought you were suppose to at 10 but that is okay. Informs us that his wife and sister are just going to do some cleaning and they will be off. Perfect, great that they are going to clean. Yeah right! So 7:30, they finally are leaving, were suppose to tell us that they were, didn't, and we watch them take out baskets of clothes, what! Yeah they are over there doing laundry, and on my daughter's hydro at this point, rude! Finally in we go to check everything out. They have put junk at the end of the drive for garbage, knowing full well that our garbage people won't take that, leave crap upstairs in the attic, guess they didn't want and didn't inform us they were doing that. Clean, yeah no! Fridge/freezer is filthy, there is a slick of grease down the side of the wall from the stove, disgusting. Kitchen floor is so dirty honestly not sure what colour it is suppose to be. I think this is absolutely terrible of a couple that we thought would never do something like this, thought they were nice people, again I guess we are wrong. So what were these two women doing in the house for 4 hours? I am thinking avoiding the work at the house they are moving into personally because they sure as hell didn't do any cleaning in the one they just left. The fridge door handle is so dirty it is gray not white, oh and the oven, doesn't look like it has ever been cleaned since purchasing, and they cooked in that, yuck!

But on a happy note, they are sleeping in their new place tonight and I get mine back!

And really that is all I have got for today, but that is what twice this week, good for me.

Have a Happy Day everyone!

love and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment