Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Have An Excuse

I am sick! Sick with a cold, thanks to whomever gave it to me, hope you are feeling better.

Wow all this snow, okay we don't have much, but some have a whole winters worth already. By the way, keep it! My little village seems to be missing the storms going around us, and that is just fine.

They are all moved! Last of the stuff is out of my house and into theirs, my house is nice and quiet again. Maybe too quiet because we do miss them, but not too far to go and visit now.

Won't be long now and we are off on holidays, please be hot! Taking computer with me, not all of us get time off for good behavior some of us have to work a bit. Not all fun and games in Florida, but if I am a good girl and work hard I am going to see a lot of Disney.

I think I am probably repeating myself lately but too bad, I am sick and my head is full of whatever this nasty stuff is that keeps leaking out of my face. That is gross, sorry, but this is what is happening to me.

Really don't have anything else going on, been in bed for a couple of days, today is first day back to the computer and really hasn't been a very productive day either. Snow is falling and it is very cold. Went and got gas for the snow blower, which I don't use, so Donkey can blow the drive instead of shoveling. I would rather shovel, but with this head cold of mine I would probably freeze my face off, again because of the stuff leaking out.

Going to leave you with that picture, have a Happy Day!

love and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment